About the quality and
safety of goods
1. General provisions
- Use of the Company’s Services means the User’s unconditional consent to these Rules for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User should refrain from Using.
- The Company assumes that the User initiating the Use deliberately determines his requests and controls the technical parameters of the equipment he uses, and has also read these Rules in full. If the User disagrees with the Rules, the Use should be stopped.
2. User’s personal information
- Within the framework of these Rules, “User’s personal information” means:
- Personal information that the User provides about himself / herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of participating in the Use. The information required for the provision of Use is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
- Data that is automatically transmitted as a result of the User’s Use using the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program through which the Use is accessed), technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
- Other information about the User, the possibility of obtaining which is technically conditioned.
- The Company does not control and is not responsible for the processing of information by third-party sites to which the User can click on the links available on the Company’s sites, including in search results.
- The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User and is unable to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company and the User assume that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information and keeps this information up to date.
3. Purposes of processing the User’s personal information
- The Company collects and stores only that part of the User’s personal information that is necessary
- Companies to provide / receive Use, except in cases where the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
- Required personal information is recognized: – User’s full name;
– User’s contact details (mobile phone number and / or e-mail address).